If LIRR shuts down YOUR BUSINESS DOESN’T HAVE TO!
Are your employees among the 300,000 New Yorkers that rely on the LIRR?
Here are some best practices from Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office to prepare your people to work remotely:
- Take your spare VOIP handsets home and connect them
- Set up call forwarding from your desk phone to your cell phone
- Make sure you know how to access your office voicemail from home
REMOTE ACCESS SUGGESTIONS
- Ensure you have current passwords and login information
- Test your remote access system from home TONIGHT!
FILE ACCESS & SHARING
- Extend your server into the cloud with a hybrid-cloud solution
- Don’t copy company files to personal Dropbox accounts
- Don’t email content between employees
- Ask Atlantic how to get into the cloud while still leveraging your local server. Atlantic can prepare your employees to be a mobile workforce.
Let us show you how you can work from anywhere – anytime!
Contact Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office to learn how at 212-741-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org