Your Atlantic Team consists of highly trained Color and Production Print specialists that bring the experience, the technology and the expertise you need to avoid system downtime, reduce turnaround times and maximize your return on investment.
Our people have an excellent understanding of popular print drivers, printer networking, graphics programs, color theory, web based submission programs, print workflow software, color management and specific types of media. We are competent working with Macs and PCs with the industry’s most popular software programs including the Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXPress, PDF, TIFF and EPS formats, Microsoft Office and other programs. We also specialize in proprietary software for different RIPs including EFI and Creo RIPS with a firm knowledge of Fiery tools as well.
Our technical team has an average tenure of over 20 years and we are proud to offer the following benefits to support your high volume requirements:
- EFI FCP field engineers
- Priority On-site Response
- Remote and On-site Diagnostics
- Key Operator Training
- Customer Education Events
- Application Development Support
- Advanced Color Management
- Forms Design
- Custom Workflow Solutions
- Variable Data Integration
- Identify new color applications
- Understand color theory and management
- Maximize power of color with desktop publishing software
- Enable device profiling for best output quality
- Implement proven color management workflows
- Add color-controlled proofing to your prepress and printing processes
Leverage our expertise in selecting and implementing the best solutions for your specific needs.
- Aleyant Web-To-Print
- EFI Digital StoreFront
- EFI Essentials
- Ricoh WebPrint
- RSA WebCRD
Variable Data Printing
- PTI FusionPro
- PTI Expressions
- Objectif Lune PrintShop Mail
- Objectif Lune PlanetPress
If you’re ready to explore your potential in production print, engage us for an initial conversation!